What personal information do we collect from our visitors
When completing our enquiry form, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help us respond to your needs in the best possible way.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when fill out the enquiry form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your enquiries
How do we protect your information?
We never sell or pass on any information to third parties
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process your enquiry
- Understand and save users' preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answers/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
No, we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at the address below and we will promptly remove you from ALL future correspondence.